The most common clinical sign of allergy (Atopic Dermatitis) in dogs and cats is itchy skin, which can lead to:
- Scratching, biting, and chewing at the skin
- Excessive face rubbing
- Excessive grooming
- Hair loss
- Recurrent ear infections
The usual locations of the itching are the belly, feet, base of tail, and face, especially around the eyes, mouth, and ears. Less commonly observed signs include sneezing, coughing, and asthma.
We can now test for allergies with a simple blood test and then treat with either weekly injections or twice a day oral therapy drops.
The cost for the test is approximately $200.00 and the monthly cost for the shots or oral drops are $35-$40.
A fast-acting and safe treatment for the control of acute and chronic canine pruritis.
- Provides onset of relief within 4 hours. Effectively controls itch within 24 hours.
- Safe in short and long term and can be used in many common medications.
- Uniquely targeted to stop the itch with minimal negative impact on immune system.
- Allows you to diagnose the underlying condition and improve the quality of life for the dog and it's owner.
Call us if your pet has signs of allergies.